Facebook’s been pretty quiet lately…and that’s because they’re been working on a completely new direction! In this episode I’m chatting about the new direction and what it means for social media.
Business Planning for 2021
Sideshow Sally podcast | Episode 20
I'll admit I'm a non-planner. But 2020 has taught me quite a few lessons, so in this episode I'm breaking down exactly how I'm business planning for 2021 - and how this could work for your business too.
for this episode
We’ve all been hammered in one way or another in 2020. So whether you’ve thrived or barely even survived, I think there’s reason to celebrate. In this episode I chat about celebrating your success in 2020 (even if it doesn’t feel like you’ve achieved anything – trust me, you have!), and how to put a simple business plan in place for 2021. Yep, even us non-planners should do at least this!
You don’t want to miss:
- All the ways I’ve dropped the ball in 2020, but why I’m still celebrating
- How to map our your year in 2021 in an easy, practical way that’s not overwhelming!
- The tools I’m going to use to plan for next year
Links and resources:
- Leaders in Heels planners – https://leadersinheels.com/
- Follow me on Instagram @savvysallycontent or @sideshowsallypodcast
- Follow me on Facebook @savvysallycontent or @sideshowsallypodcast
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of the good stuff coming next!
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
Sideshow Sally episodes
In this episode of Sideshow Sally, I’m covering the changes to Instagram in November 2020 and what these mean for your business marketing.
Let’s face it – you’re unlikely to be the only one who does what you do in business, so there’s bound to be competition out there. Seeing competitors can be tough, so in this episode I show you the mind shifts you can go through to make you feel better about your competitors. I also list off some do’s and don’ts when it comes to dealing with them.