Dealing with competitors
Sideshow Sally podcast | Episode 18
How to deal with competitors - a list of what you should - and should not - do when you discover someone else is doing the same thing!
for this episode
Let’s face it – you’re unlikely to be the only one who does what you do in business, so there’s bound to be competition out there. Seeing competitors can be tough, so in this episode I show you the mind shifts you can go through to make you feel better about your competitors. I also list off some do’s and don’ts when it comes to dealing with them.
You don’t want to miss:
- The mindset shift you can make to help you deal with your competition
- What NOT to do when dealing with a competitor
- This is the first episode I have edited myself! I hope it sounds ok!
Links and resources:
- Follow me on Instagram @savvysallycontent or @sideshowsallypodcast
- Follow me on Facebook @savvysallycontent or @sideshowsallypodcast
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of the good stuff coming next!
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
Sideshow Sally episodes
At some point on your business journey you will likely have to do some public speaking. If this is your worst nightmare then tune in to this episode, where I cover how to feel better about public speaking, how to prepare your presentation and what to do on the day to maximise your success!
Facebook’s been pretty quiet lately…and that’s because they’re been working on a completely new direction! In this episode I’m chatting about the new direction and what it means for social media.