Dealing with competitors
Sideshow Sally podcast | Episode 18
How to deal with competitors - a list of what you should - and should not - do when you discover someone else is doing the same thing!
for this episode
Let’s face it – you’re unlikely to be the only one who does what you do in business, so there’s bound to be competition out there. Seeing competitors can be tough, so in this episode I show you the mind shifts you can go through to make you feel better about your competitors. I also list off some do’s and don’ts when it comes to dealing with them.
You don’t want to miss:
- The mindset shift you can make to help you deal with your competition
- What NOT to do when dealing with a competitor
- This is the first episode I have edited myself! I hope it sounds ok!
Links and resources:
- Follow me on Instagram @savvysallycontent or @sideshowsallypodcast
- Follow me on Facebook @savvysallycontent or @sideshowsallypodcast
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of the good stuff coming next!
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
Sideshow Sally episodes
In this episode of Sideshow Sally, I’m covering the changes to Instagram in November 2020 and what these mean for your business marketing.
Truthbomb: Launching anything new is a months-long process! In this episode I break down the three phases of a successful launch and how you can replicate these into your business.