Creating social media content
Sideshow Sally podcast | Episode 5
Social media is more than just advertising. Today we uncover how to go about creating content the right way, so you can build a loyal following and grow your business!
for this episode
Yay, I Finally get to talk about my favourite topic – social media! In this episode we cover the process you can go through to come up with enough social media posts to last a lifetime. We talk about posting in the feed, Stories, how they’re different and what you can do for each.
You don’t want to miss
- Why the way you market your business on social media is different to what you are used to
- The 3 key things you want to achieve on your socials to ensure success
- How to create content that’s always interesting and builds a loyal following
Links and resources
- Follow me on Instagram @savvysallycontent or @sideshowsallypodcast
- Follow me on Facebook @savvysallycontent or @sideshowsallypodcast
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any of the good stuff coming next!
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
Sideshow Sally episodes
In this episode of Sideshow Sally, I’m covering the changes to Instagram in November 2020 and what these mean for your business marketing.
Let’s face it – you’re unlikely to be the only one who does what you do in business, so there’s bound to be competition out there. Seeing competitors can be tough, so in this episode I show you the mind shifts you can go through to make you feel better about your competitors. I also list off some do’s and don’ts when it comes to dealing with them.